Best J Murphy quote of late

Brought to you as is: "i DO take some exception to your attitude, but some of that comes from growing up the way i did, and fighting a lot, etc.--it's this "who the fuck do you think you're coming up to and talking to like this?" side of human life. juan and i talk about this a lot. som guy came up to me when i was dj'ing in london, called me over to him and said "i like some of your music, but your set tonite is shit." i nearly killed him. i mean, i grabbed the guy and said "who the fuck do you think you're talking too? do you KNOW me? do we KNOW each other? i'm not from here. i will kill you in front of all these people" yadda yadda yadda. it was lame of me"

1 comment:

Steph Mulrine said...

Isn't Murphy just great?

He makes me giggle.

Probably not what he wants.